Pumpkin Muffins You Need to Try!
Oh, hello Fall! Welcome! I’m glad you are finally here! I have been looking forward to the cooler weather. Being pregnant during the hot summer months can be SO VERY uncomfortable. Now, I can take advantage of the outdoors a little more and go for a stroll a little more frequently. 🙂 To highlight the beginning of fall I whipped up a batch of scrumptious pumpkin muffins! My home smells like fall and it is wonderful. Pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg…. YUM!
These muffins taste just as good as they smell. It took a lot of willpower to wait for them to cool completely before I grabbed one. Well, to be honest, my first one hadn’t truly cooled completely. I just had to have a Pumpkin Muffin! It was too tempting…
I love how soft and moist these muffins are. They are so light and have a subtle sweetness and just the right amount of spice! These little darlings will totally satisfy any pumpkin cravings and make you feel like it’s the middle of fall!
Here is how to prep up a batch of these delicious muffins:
First, grab your electric mixer and beat those eggs! Next, beat in the pumpkin puree, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. It will have a lovely orange colour. Yay for pumpkin!!
Second, using a smaller bowl whisk together your dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. The cinnamon and nutmeg are pumpkins’ BFFs. They just go so well together!
Third, pour the flour mix into the pumpkin mixture. Gently give it a little stir with your mixer to prevent a little cloud of flour from forming when you start mixing! Then, turn it on and beat until your batter is nice and smooth.
Fourth, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tins and bake. Your kitchen will smell divine.
HAVE YOU MADE THESE PUMPKIN MUFFINS?
If you made these muffins let me know! I would love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment! You can also tag me on Instagram @thelittlemomaid or use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE RECIPE:
Servings: 24 muffins Prep: 15mins Cook: 15mins
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large bowl beat eggs using an electric mixer. Beat in the pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Next, add the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture. Beat until the batter is smooth.
- Finally, transfer the batter to lined or greased muffin tins and bake at 375F for 14 to 16 minutes. Try to let them cool completely on a wire rack before digging in! 🙂