Acorn Craft for Kids
I have fall on my mind and I am thinking about beautifully colored leaves, cool crisp air and all the acorns falling in the backyard! Here is an adorable acorn craft for kids. This fall craft is easy to put together and builds fine motor skills. The acorn craft is great for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and primary school kids.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
- Acorn Template
- Light brown and dark brown construction paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
- Download and print the Acorn Template (available at the end of the post).
- Cut out the acorn.
- Cut strips of light brown and dark brown paper.
- Tear the strips into small pieces.
- Add glue to the bottom portion of the acorn and paste the light brown paper pieces.
- Glue the dark brown paper pieces to the top and stem of the acorn.
Have fun creating this simple ripped-paper acorn craft! This would be so cute up on a bulletin board or on display at home!
Happy crafting friends!