Build-A-Bouquet Craft for Valentine’s Day
This Build-A-Bouquet Craft is a simple and fun activity to create for Valentine’s Day! This bouquet craft is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary-aged kids. Make this simple printable Valentine’s Day craft and gift it to someone special.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Build-A-Bouquet Valentines’s Day Craft
The Build-A-Bouquet Craft comes with 2 free printable templates. The templates are for a one-page craft. There is 1 black and white version and 1 color version.
- Build-a-Bouquet craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers, or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
- Colorful cardstock – optional
How To Make Your Own Bouquet Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the bouquet craft.
- Color in the different elements of the bouquet.
- Cut the pieces out.
- Glue them together to form the bouquet.
You May Also Like…
How to Put Together Your Build-a-Bouquet Craft
After the template is colored in and cut out, it is time to put the pieces together.
- The first row of flowers has 3 roses. Center one rose with the base, and glue it on the back.
- Next, glue a rose on either side of the first one.
- The second row of flowers has 2 roses. Glue them above the first row of flowers on the back.
- This step is optional. Glue your completed bouquet on cardstock and write a little note!
Take a Picture
Has your child made this Valentine’s Day craft? If so I would love to see how it turned out! You can share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid or tag @thelittlemomaid as well.
Free Build-A-Bouquet Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope you and your kids enjoy creating this Build-A-Bouquet craft!
Happy Crafting and Happy Valentine’s!
Leave a Reply