Build a Campfire Craft for Kids With a Free Template
Do you and your family love to go camping during the summer? Or maybe you enjoy an evening fire with roasted marshmallows and s’mores? Our family loves to do both! We are going camping so I couldn’t resist creating a fun and easy Build a Campfire Craft for kids! This cute and simple craft comes with a free printable template and it’s great for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary-aged kids.
Grab your copy of the free Build a Campfire craft template at the end of this post, and let’s get crafting!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Build A Campfire Craft
The campfire craft comes with a free printable template. It is a one-page template that is in black and white.
- Build a Campfire craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers, or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
How To Make Your Own Campfire Craft
- Print the free campfire craft template.
- Color in the different pictures on the template.
- Cut the pieces out.
- Glue them together to create your own campfire.
How To Put Together Your Campfire Craft
After the template is colored in and cut out, it is time to put the pieces together.
- Create a small X shape with the logs and glue them together.
- Center the large flames piece over the logs and glue it on top.
- Lastly, glue the small flames on the large flames in the center at the bottom.
Take a Picture
Have your kids or students made this campfire craft? If so I would love to see how it turned out! You can share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid or tag @thelittlemomaid as well.
Free Build a Campfire Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope you and your kids enjoy using this simple and fun Build A Campfire Craft!