Build-A-Leprechaun Craft for St. Patrick’s Day
This Build-A-Leprechaun Craft is a fun and adorable printable craft your kids can create for St. Patrick’s Day! This leprechaun craft is perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary-aged kids. This St.Patrick’s Day craft is quick and easy to make.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Build-A-Leprechaun St.Patricks’s Day Craft
This build-a-leprechaun craft includes 2 free printable templates. Each template is only 1 page which makes things easier for kids to work with. There is 1 black and white version and 1 color version.
- Build-a-Leprechaun craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers, or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
How To Make Your Own Leprechaun Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the bouquet craft.
- If you are using the black-and-white version, invite kids to color in the different parts of the leprechaun.
- Cut the pieces out.
- Glue them together to form the leprechaun.
You May Also Like…
How to Put Together Your Build-a-Leprechaun Craft
After the template is colored in and cut out, it is time to put the pieces together.
- Glue the hat to the top of the leprechaun’s head.
- Next, glue the bottom of the head overtop of the torso.
- Glue the arms on either side of the torso, on the back.
- Finally, glue the legs at the base of the torso, at the back.
Take a Picture
Have your kids or students made this St.Patrick’s Day craft? If so I would love to see how it turned out! You can share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid or tag @thelittlemomaid as well.
Free Build-A-Leprechaun Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope you and your kids enjoy using this Build-A-Leprechaun template!
Happy Crafting and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Leave a Reply