Build A Santa Advent Calendar Craft for Kids
December is just a few short days away, and that means Christmas is just around the corner. My kids are already counting down the days to Christmas! Are yours? Well, let’s help them keep track of the days with a fun and easy Santa Advent Calendar Craft!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Build-A-Santa Advent Calendar Craft
The Build-A-Santa Advent Calendar comes with free printable templates. There are 4 free templates included in the download. There is 1 black and white version and 3 color versions. The color templates include 3 different skin tones.
- Santa Advent Calendar Template craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Cotton balls or pompoms
- Coloring supplies if printed in black and white
How To Make The Santa Advent Calendar Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the Santa craft.
- Cut out the Santa pieces.
- Glue the pieces together.
How to Put Together Your Sant Advent Calendar Craft
After the template is printed, and colored in if using the black and white version, it is time to put the Santa Advent Calendar together.
1. Cut out the Santa hat.
2. Cut out the face.
3. Cut out the beard.
4. Glue the Santa hat on the face above the eyes.
5. Glue the beard on the face, centering the nose below the eyes.
6. Glue one cotton ball a day between December 1st and December 25th.
Christmas Learning Activities
There are a ton of great ways to tie in seasonal fun with learning. Look at these ideas, activities, and printables to keep the fun and learning going!
Sensory Play Ideas
Give this super simple Christmas Sensory Bin a try. It is perfect for toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten-aged kids.
If your kids enjoy play dough as much as mine do, you could try out this Holiday Scented Playdough by Little Little Learning Club.
These Gingerbread Alphabet Letter Recognition are a fun and engaging way for preschool and kindergarten-aged kids to build practice letter identification of uppercase and lowercase letters.
Christmas Color by Letter worksheets make reviewing and practicing the letters of the alphabet fun!
Looking for a simple STEM activity to do with the kids? This Build the Tallest Shelf for the Elf STEM Challenge from the Mom Brite looks like such a fun activity!
This hands-on and interactive Christmas Snap Cube Math Center is great for young kids to practice counting and build fine motor skills.
You may also like to try out this Math Snowman Counting Activity. It is an fun and engaging way for young kids to practice number recognition and counting.
Free Build A Santa Advent Calendar Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not be sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope your kiddos enjoy creating their Santa Advent Calendar Craft and using it this holiday season!
Happy Holidays friends! 🙂