Build A Santa Craft for Kids with Template
This Build A Santa Craft is an adorable and fun activity to do this Christmas season! This Santa Claus craft is perfect for preschool, kindergarten and elementary aged kids. Make this simple Santa craft to get kids in the holiday spirit and keep them entertained this Christmas season!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Build A Santa Craft
The Build A Santa Craft comes with a handy free printable templates. There are 4 free template included in the download. There is 1 black and white version and 3 color versions. The color templates include 3 different skin tones.
- Build A Santa craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
How To Make Your Own Santa Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the Santa craft.
- Let your child color in their Santa any color they want! No need to be traditional 😉
- Cut out the Santa pieces.
- Glue the pieces together.
How to Put Together Your Santa Craft
After the template is colored in and cut out, it is time to put the pieces together.
- Begin by gluing the hat to the top of the Santa’s head.
- Next, glue the head to the torso.
- On either side of the torso glue the arms on the back.
- Then, glue the torso to the top of Santa’s legs.
- Finally, glue on the boots.
Take a Picture
Has your child made this Santa Claus craft? If so I would love see how it turned out! You can share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid or tag @thelittlemomaid as well!
Santa Claus and Christmas Learning Activities
There are a ton of great ways to tie in seasonal fun with learning. Look at these ideas, activities and printables to keep the fun and learning going!
Sensory Play Ideas
Sensory bins are always a hit with my kids. I try to throw one together whenever I can and the kids love to play and explore.
This Christmas Sensory Bin is so simple to put together and your child is sure to enjoy it. It is perfect for toddlers, and preschool and kindergarten aged kids.
And give these awesome Christmas Magnetic Sensory Bottles by No Time for Flash Cards a try. Kids will be fascinated by the magnets!
These Christmas Tracing Worksheets are fun and engaging way for preschool and kindergarten aged kids to build their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Christmas Color by Uppercase Letters pages make reviewing the letters of the alphabet fun! Kids don’t even realize they are learning!
Need an easy prep STEM activity to do with the kids? This Christmas Mint Science Experiment from the STEAM Powered Family will have your kiddos Ooo-ing and Ahhh-ing!
Check out this Christmas Graphing Math Activity using gift bows over at And Next Comes L. Make a graph on your living room floor! It is such a fun and hands on activity!
Free Build A Santa Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope you and your kids enjoy creating this Build A Santa craft!