Crab Paper Plate Craft Summer Activity
I have an adorable crab craft to share with you today! This simple Crab Paper Plate Craft makes for a fun summer activity and can compliment your summer, beach, or ocean themed activities.
Crab Paper Plate Craft
- Free Crab Template (at the bottom of this post)
- Paper plate
- Red or orange paint (can also use markers)
- Paint brush
- Glue stick
- Cut the paper plate in half.
- Paint the legs and claws on the template as well as the paper plate.
- When the paint is dry cut out the eyes, claws and legs.
- With the straight side of the paper plate facing down, glue 3 legs on each side of the crab.
- Glue the claws at the bottom of the paper plate then glue on the eyes.
And voila! Your little one has created their very own crab paper plate craft!
Happy crafting and have a great day!