Disclosure and Policies
Be kind. Be respectful. This is a place to share ideas and to help others out. Let us share positivity and bring a little happiness into someone’s day! The ideas of readers are more than welcome on this blog. I only ask that when those ideas are shared and exchanged it is done kindly and respectfully.
The Little Mom Aid will not share or disclose your personal information with third parties. Cookies are used during your visits to the blog to gain insight into what you are interested in on the blog so as to better understand what content you are looking for. This will allow me to improve content and to provide readers with a better experience in the future.
Although The Little Mom Aid is written and edited by me, there are third party-advertising companies on the site. They may use information about your visits to provide you with more personalized advertisements. These third-party advertisement do NOT use your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This is a personal blog written and edited by me. The primary purpose of The Little Mom Aid is to share with you ways to be creative and inspired, as well as to share educational resources. I hope to inspire you to try something new and to connect with your inner cook, crafter, and DIYer! I am also hopeful that the learning resources that I share will help your little ones learn and develop their skills!
As a stay at home mother, running a blog is way for me to share my interests with you. It is also a means for me to earn an income. That being said, I may earn a small compensation from affiliated links, sponsored posts and the ads found on the blog.
Because the interest of my readers is of utmost importance to me, I want you to know that I will not promote anything that I do not believe can help beneficial to you.
I want to be honest with my readers and believe it is important that you are aware that:
- This blog may promote products, services or other businesses and will receive compensation to do so.
- This being said, I will only endorse the products, services or businesses that I have used and think will be helpful for my readers.
- The compensation received will NEVER influence my opinions or the content of the blog. The views on this blog are my own. Any form of compensation will not influence the content found on The Little Mom Aid.
- I will always give my HONEST opinion about a product, service or business. Even though I am partnering with a service provider or receiving compensation I will share my sincere thoughts and opinions.
- This blog does not contain any content which may present a conflict of interest.
I make every effort to be honest with you and to provide you with fun, inspiring, helpful and interesting content while making a small income to compensate me for my time and ideas. I am very grateful for your support and interest in my blog and I believe that it is important to deliver truthful and honest content.
These policies was updated on February 12, 2017 and may be subject to change without notice.
If you have any question or concerns please feel free to contact me at [email protected].