Easy Paper Plate Apple Craft
It will soon be apple season and with it comes delicious apple treats and fun activities. We love to go apple picking, bake apple crisp, and make homemade applesauce. I have an easy paper plate apple craft that is perfect for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten and early elementary school kids. This super simple apple craft is a perfect addition to your apple or fall themed activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
You can pair this craft with the Apple Activities and Centers for Literacy, Math and Science.
Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Paper plate
- Red paint
- Paint brush
- Green and brown construction paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
- Paint the paper plate red.
- While the paint is drying, cut out a stem from the brown paper.
- Next, cut out a leaf from the green paper.
- When the paint is dry, glue the stem to the top of the apple on the back side.
- Next, glue the leaf on the stem.
RELATED: Acorn Craft for Kids
I hope your child has fun creating this easy paper plate apple craft. Display them in your classroom or at home!
Happy crafting friends 🙂