Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft For Kids
This Fall craft is fun and easy! Toddlers and big kids will enjoy creating their very own unique Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft. This autumn activity will get you and the kids outside and enjoying the gorgeous fall weather. Have them collect leaves in the yard or go for a walk. My girls and I walked around the block and they picked up a bunch of leaves. My eldest (3) loved carrying them around in a little basket.
We used our leaves to create the cutest little fall leaf hedgehogs! Using the free hedgehog template and your collection of fall leaves, you and your kids can make some adorable and colorful hedgehogs too!
I hope you and your kids have fun creating this prickly little fall leaf hedgehog!
Happy crafting and enjoy the crisp fall air!
Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft Supplies:
- Free Fall Leaf Hedgehog Printable
- White cardstock
- Colored cardstock
- Leaves (cut off stems)
- Glue stick
- White glue or Craft Glue
- Googly eye
- Small pompom
- Download and print the Free Fall Leaf Hedgehog Printable on white cardstock.
- Color in the hedgehog brown (or whatever color your child chooses). Then cut it out and use a glue stick to glue the template on a colorful cardstock sheet.
- Place white glue all over the hedgehog template EXCEPT for on the face.
- Layer the leaves on top of the glue until all the glue is covered. You may need to add extra glue to help keep the leaves in place.
- Glue on the googly eye and the pompom for a nose.
- Let it dry and place on display! 🙂
Interested in some more fall themed crafts and activities? Check out the links below for more ideas and inspiration!
Looking for some cooking or baking ideas? Try these out!