Free Printable Make Your Own Monster Craft
Are you looking for a fun craft for your kids? This free Make Your Own Monster craft is perfect for kids of all ages. If you have any little monster loving kids then they will have so much fun coloring, cutting and putting together their very own monster!
This build-a-monster craft is perfect to create any time of year, but we were excited to make these to decorate the house for Halloween! I love to let the kids place their crafts around the house. They enjoy seeing their work on display and they feel proud.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Make Your Own Monster Craft
I have included 2 versions of this printable cut and glue craft.
- The first version comes color. This is perfect for kids who don’t really enjoy coloring and simply want to cut out, build and glue together the monster.
- The second version is in black and white. This one can be colored, cut out and glued together.
- Make Your Own Monster craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
Make Your Own Monster Craft Directions
- Choose the version you wish to use and print it out.
- If your child loves to color let them get creative!
- Cut out the monster pieces.
- Glue the pieces together. Refer to the picture on the top left of the printable as a guide.
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
Children’s Books About Monsters:
- Go Away Big Green Monster by Ed Emberley
- If You Are A Monster and You Know It by Rebecca Emberley and Ed Emberley
- Where the Wild Things Go by Maurice Sendak
- Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody by Michael Rex
- The Color Monster: A Story About Emotions by Anna Llenas