Free Printable Make Your Own Scarecrow Craft
Are you in need of a cute and simple fall craft for kids? This Make Your Own Scarecrow craft is great for kids of all ages. Toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and older kids can have fun building their own scarecrow.
This build-a-scarecrow craft is a fun activity to include with fall lessons your child is learning about.
And how cute would this little scarecrow be as a decoration? My girls love to hang their arts and crafts in the front window. These scarecrows are perfect fall, Thanksgiving and of course Halloween! Imagine a bunch of these adorable little scarecrows hanging on a bulletin board at school!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Make Your Own Scarecrow Craft
There are 2 versions of this printable cut and glue craft.
- The first version comes in full color. This is perfect for kids who don’t really enjoy coloring and simply want to cut out, build and glue the scarecrow.
- The second version is in black and white. This one can be colored in then cut out and glued together.
- Make Your Own Scarecrow craft template PDF (available at the bottom of this post
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers, coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
Make Your Own Scarecrow Craft Directions
- Print out the version of your choice.
- If your child loves to color let them get creative!
- Cut out the scarecrow pieces.
- Glue the pieces together. Refer to the picture on the top left of the printable as a guide.
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
Children’s Books About Scarecrows:
- Scaredycrow by Christopher Hernandez
- The Shy Scarecrow by Mary Packard
- Otis and the Scarecrow by Loren Long
- The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown
Need More Fall Themed Craft Ideas?
- FALL LEAF HEDGEHOG CRAFT – FOR KIDS
- HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN CRAFT FOR TODDLERS
- CREATE AN AUTUMN LEAVES TREE WITH POMPOMS AND PAINT