Make Your Own Frankenstein Craft for Kids
Do you need a fun Halloween craft for kids? This Make Your Own Frankenstein craft is simple, cute, and great for little and big kids. This Frankenstein craft is perfect for the Halloween season. It isn’t too spooky or scary, and makes for a cute Halloween decoration in your home!
This build-a-Frankenstein craft is great for kids who aren’t into the spookier side of Halloween. This cute Frankenstein has big round eyes, and a friendly smile!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Make Your Own Frankenstein Craft
The Make Your Own Frankenstein craft comes with a handy free printable template. The template comes in both color and in black and white.
- The first version comes color. This is perfect for kids who don’t really enjoy coloring and simply want to cut out, build and glue together the monster.
- The second version is in black and white. This one can be colored, cut out and glued together.
- Make Your Own Frankenstein craft template PDF (download form is below)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes (optional)
How To Make Your Own Frankenstein Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the Frankenstein craft.
- If your child loves to color let them get creative!
- Cut out the Frankenstein pieces.
- Glue the pieces together.
How to Put Together Your Frankenstein Craft
After the template has been colored in and cut out, it is time to put the pieces together.
- Begin by gluing the hair to the top of the head, just above the scar line.
- Next, glue the ears on the back of the head.
- Below the ears, glue the bolts to the backside of the head.
- Glue both eyes on the middle of the face.
- Place his eyebrows above his eyes.
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
Children’s Halloween Books:
Here are some awesome Halloween themed children’s books you and your child can read together.
- The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat by Stan Berenstain and Jan Berenstain
- Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody by Michael Rex
- Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
- If You’re Spooky and You Know It by Aly Fronis
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat by Lucille Colandro
- It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse by Laura Numeroff