Alphabet Fine Motor Activity – Push Pin Poke Letters
This Push Pin Letters alphabet fine motor activity is a creative and interactive way for preschool and kindergarten learners to practice letter formation, letter recognition, and fine motor skills.
Engage your learners with this hands-on Alphabet Fine Motor Activity! This Push Pin Letters literacy center is a creative and interactive way for preschool and kindergarten learners to practice letter formation, letter recognition, and fine motor skills.
Lead your learners to build letter recognition, and letter formation, and strengthen their fine motor skills with these push pin letter task cards.
There are 4 task cards on a page.
- uppercase task cards (1 letter per page)
- lowercase task cards (1 letter per page)
- uppercase task cards (4 letters per page)
- lowercase task cards (4 letters per page)
- 3 recording sheets /tracing pages
Students will be highly engaged with this fun and hands-on alphabet fine motor activity! You can use it as a literacy center or as a fine motor center.
Students work on:
- letter recognition
- letter formation
- tripod grasp
- hand strength and endurance
- hand-eye coordination
- focus and concentration
- task cards printed on cardstock
- foam board, cork board, or carpet
- jumbo push pins
- optional: cork bottle topper to place jumbo push pin in when kids are not using them
Ideas for Use:
- This activity can be used for students to strengthen fine motor skills.
- Use for literacy centers, fine motor work, or morning tubs.
Copyright ©The Little Mom Aid
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please buy additional licenses if you want to share this resource.