Beginning Sound Worksheets
These print-and-go Beginning Sound Worksheets are perfect for helping kids practice listening for and identifying beginning sounds.
Make teaching letter sound correspondence fun with these engaging and hands-on beginning sound worksheets! This resource includes 47 print-and-go worksheets that are perfect for helping kids practice listening for and identifying beginning sounds.
Kids will love practicing beginning sounds with these fun coloring worksheets, and they won’t even realize how much they are learning.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Note to teachers
- Picture name lists – answer keys
- 26 beginning sound worksheets for the primary sounds
- 5 short vowel sound worksheets
- 5 long vowel sound worksheets
- 5 short and long vowel sounds worksheets
- 3 worksheets for C (Soft, Hard, and Mixed)
- 3 worksheets for G (Soft, Hard, and Mixed)
The letter X page focuses on ending sounds instead.
Your learners will love practicing beginning sounds with these easy-to-use worksheets. All you need to are the worksheets and coloring supplies.
Prep is quick and easy. Simply print the pages you need, gather coloring supplies, and you’ve got a fun and engaging literacy activity!
Resources you may also like 🌟
- Snap Cube Letter Mats Activity
- Letter Tracing Worksheets
Copyright ©The Little Mom Aid
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please buy additional licenses if you want to share this resource.