Christmas Color by Letter Worksheets
Make practicing and reviewing the letters of the alphabet fun with these engaging Christmas Color by Letter pages. This set of 6 Christmas Alphabet Coloring Pages is perfect for practicing uppercase and lowercase letter identification. Your preschool and kindergarten students will also build their fine motor skills, and practice reading color words.
A Fun Christmas Alphabet Activity
Make learning the letters of the alphabet fun with this Christmas Color By Letter Activity. These Christmas alphabet coloring pages are a fun and engaging way to develop early literacy skills and fine motor skills in preschool and kindergarten students.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy HERE for further details.
These Christmas Color by Letter pages are a fun and engaging way for students to practice and review letters.
Here’s what you’ll get in the Christmas Color by Letter pack:
- Note to teachers
- 6 color by letter worksheets
These letter printables are designed to give students an opportunity to practice identifying uppercase and lowercase letters. Students will also work on their fine motor skills and pencil grasp as they color in the pictures.
Prep is easy and quick. Simply print the pages, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging center!
There are 6 pages included in this pack. The images included are:
- Santa’s sleigh
- Ornaments (baubles)
- Christmas tree
- Santa Claus
Ideas for Use?
- Use this activity to practice letter identification for uppercase and lowercase letters.
- This activity can be used for students to strengthen fine motor skills and work on pencil grasp.
- Use for literacy centers, morning bins, early finishers, independent work, small groups, or as homework
Review the code at the top of each page with students so they know which letters and colors go together. Read the color words aloud and have students color over the word so they may easily refer back to the code as they work.
Take a look at the preview to see what is inside this product:
How Does It Work?
- Once you have purchased the product, download and save it to your computer.
- This is a ZIP file. You will need to extract the PDF files.
- Next, open the PDF with the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
Interested in more products and resources? Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers Store: The Little Mom Aid