Gingerbread Letter Recognition – Christmas Letter Find – Alphabet Activity
Practice letter identification this holiday season with this hands-on and interactive Gingerbread Letter Recognition alphabet activity.
Make practicing uppercase and lowercase letter recognition fun for preschool and kindergarten students with these Gingerbread Letter Recognition activities. Perfect for literacy centers and a festive addition to a Gingerbread unit!
Looking for a fun and engaging way to help your preschool or kindergarten students practice letter recognition? This Gingerbread Letter Recognition activity is just what you need!
These worksheets are perfect for literacy centers, morning work, small groups, independent work, and even letter assessments. Students will have a blast searching for the letters while building their letter recognition skills. The festive gingerbread theme adds a touch of holiday fun to the learning activities!
✅ Included in this Gingerbread Letter Recognition pack are:
- 26 worksheets, one for each letter of the alphabet
- uppercase letter cards
- lowercase letter cards
- 4 uppercase letter recording sheets (color and black and white)
- 4 lowercase letter recording sheets (color and black and white)
✅ Benefits of this gingerbread letter find resource:
- Engaging and interactive way for students to practice uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Perfect for literacy centers, morning work, small groups, and independent work
- Festive gingerbread theme adds excitement and interest to learning activities
- Can be used for letter assessment and progress monitoring
- Provides differentiation with multiple types of recording sheets
Your students will enjoy this hands-on and engaging Gingerbread letter find activity. They will be engaged, and having fun as they build letter recognition skills.
✅A simple low-prep activity. The 26 worksheets and the additional recording sheets are print-and-go! To use the letter cards, print, laminate, and cut apart!
✨ Ideas for Use:
- Use this activity to practice letter identification for uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use for literacy centers, morning bins, early finishers, independent work, small groups, or as homework.
- Use it as a letter assessment
Grab the Gingerbread Letter Recognition Activity now! 🛒
✨You may also like…. ✨
Copyright ©The Little Mom Aid
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please buy additional licenses if you want to share this resource.