Winter Color by Letter – Alphabet Coloring Pages
Practice letter identification with these hands-on and interactive Winter Color by Letter pages! Kids will be engaged and on task!
Make practicing and reviewing the letters of the alphabet fun with these engaging Winter Color by Letter pages. This set of 8 Winter Alphabet Coloring Pages is perfect for practicing uppercase and lowercase letter identification. Your preschool and kindergarten students will also build their fine motor skills, and practice reading color words.
Students will love coloring these winter-themed pages, and won’t even realize how much they are learning!
✅ Included in the Winter Color by Letter pack:
- Note to teachers
- 8 color by letter worksheets
Your students will enjoy this hands-on and interactive winter literacy activity. They will be engaged and have fun as they color and review the letters of the alphabet!
Prep is easy and quick. Simply print the pages, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging center!
✨ Ideas for Use:
- Use this activity to practice letter identification for uppercase and lowercase letters.
- This activity can be used for students to strengthen fine motor skills and work on pencil grasp.
- Use for literacy centers, morning bins, early finishers, independent work, small groups, or homework.
The 8 images included are:
- Bird with a winter scene
- Hat and scarf
- Hot chocolate
* This resource also includes a 2nd version with British English spelling.
🛒 Grab the Winter Color by Letter Activity now! 🛒
Copyright ©The Little Mom Aid
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please buy additional licenses if you want to share this resource.