Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft for Kids
Do your kids love Spookley the Square Pumpkin? My daughters absolutely adore him so I just had to create a Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft for them! Each Halloween season we watch the movie on Netflix and it is such lovely story. It teaches kids to embrace and celebrate our differences.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
I recommend reading the book or watching the movie with your kids. It is a sweet story and I bet your kids will enjoy it!
This Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft is easy to put together and comes with a free printable template.
Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft
There are 2 versions included in this Make Your Own Spookley the Square Pumpkin craft. There is a color option and a black and white option.
- The first version is in black and white. This is ideal for kids who enjoy coloring. After coloring, cut out the pieces and glue them together.
- The second version comes in color. This is perfect for kids who don’t really enjoy coloring and simply want to cut out, build and glue together their little Spookley.
- Make Your Own Spookley the Square Pumpkin craft template PDF (download form is at the end of this post)
- White printing paper or cardstock
- Coloring supplies (crayons, markers or coloring pencils)
- Glue stick
How To Make Your Own Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft
- Print out the color or the black and white version of the Spookley craft template.
- If your child loves to color let them get creative!
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Glue the pieces together.
How to Assemble Your Spookley Craft
After the template is colored in and cut out, it is time to put Spookley together.
- Start by gluing the eyes on his face just below the eyebrows.
- Next, glue the stem on the top on the backside.
- Glue the leaves on either side of the pumpkin on the backside.
Take a Picture
Has your child made this adorable Spookley the Square Pumpkin craft? If so I would love see how it turned out! You can share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #thelittlemomaid or tag @thelittlemomaid as well!
More Spookley Ideas and Activities:
- Video Read Aloud of The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin
- The Official Spookley Website
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Cookies
More Halloween Crafts:
- Make Your Own Frankenstein Craft
- Make Your Own Monster Craft
- Make Your Own Scarecrow Craft
- Halloween Pumpkin Craft
Pumpkin and Halloween Learning Activities
There are so many fun ways to incorporate seasonal fun into learning activities. Take a peek at these ideas, activities and printables to keep the fun and learning going!
Sensory Play Ideas
I absolutely love sensory bins and sensory play activities.
This Pumpkin Scented Moon Sand from Parenting Chaos looks awesome and so much fun to play with.
My girls also love to get their hands on play dough and to start creating all kinds of fun stuff. If your kids enjoy playing with play dough too then check out this simple Pumpkin Pie Play Dough Recipe from Natural Beach Living.
These Halloween Color by Letter Coloring Pages are a great way for preschool and kindergarten aged kids to learn the letters of the alphabet and build fine motor skills.
Do you have a little scientist in your home? Well this Pumpkin Volcano activity from Freebie Finding Mom is going to be a huge hit then! It is simple to set up and you most likely have all the ingredients on hand.
You could also give this Halloween Pumpkin Science Experiment for Kids from Active Littles a try. Watch how the pumpkin magically appears. It is pretty amazing!
If your kid is learning their numbers and loves puzzles these Fall Number Puzzles from The Stem Laboratory are for them!
These Pumpkin Shape Sorting Activities are a fun hands-on way for preschool and kindergarten kids to learn their shapes.
Free Spookley the Square Pumpkin Craft Template
- These are strictly for personal use at home or in a single classroom.
- My work may not to sold or redistributed in any way.
- Please share by linking to this page.
- All downloads provided are copyright protected.
I hope you and your kids enjoy creating this Spookley the Square Pumpkin craft!