Sunflower Paper Plate Craft for Kids
Fall is just around the corner and we will soon see beautiful bright sunflowers standing tall. This simple sunflower paper plate craft is a fun fall arts and craft for preschool, kindergarten and primary school aged kids. You can use this sunflower activity as a part of your fall themed learning projects or to hang on your bulletin board!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of the links. Please see my Disclosure Page here for more details.
Sunflower Paper Plate Craft
- Paper plate
- Yellow paint
- Paint brush
- Green and black construction paper or cardstock
- Glue stick
RELATED: Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft for Kids
- Paint the paper plate in yellow.
- While the paint dries, cut out a circle in the black paper. It should be able to fit in the center of your paper plate.
- Cut out a stem and 2 leaves from the green paper.
- When the paint is dry, cut strips all around the paper plate to make petals.
- Next, glue the black circle in the center of the sunflower.
- Glue the stem on the back side of the sunflower.
- Finally, glue the leaves on either side of the stem.
RELATED: Make Your Own Scarecrow Craft
I hope your child has fun creating this sweet sunflower paper plate craft. My girls had fun with this one!
Happy crafting and I hope you see some lovely sunflowers this fall!